The rising instances of identity thefts, cybercriminals exploiting stolen identities, and forged/fake identities (challenging to validate with the naked eye) have made identity verification crucial today. Verifying individuals via their Aadhaar, an identification card comprising a 12-digit unique identification number tied to an individual’s fingerprints, face and eye scan and issued by the Indian government, is one of the ways to validate an individual’s identity and filter out the fake ones to minimize the risk of identity frauds. Aadhaar Card Verification is conducted as a part of the KYC process to prevent the risks of identity fraud and filter out duplicates, fake, and ghost identities.
Aadhaar verification is commonly done in various sectors, including banking, telecom, government services, e-commerce, logistics, FMCG, and more, when onboarding white-collar or blue-collar employees, third parties, or during business partnerships.
Why is Aadhaar Card Verification required?
The Aadhaar Card Verification solution helps conduct KYC verification before conducting business with the user. With an Aadhaar verification solution, companies can
- prevents risks and identity fraud
- make verification safer, faster, and smarter
- reduce the week-long verification process to a few mins
- eliminate duplicates, fake, and ghost identities
This has made businesses across sectors to leverage Aadhaar Authentication APIs to verify and validate the identity of individuals in India before/during onboarding, and enable a secure and efficient access to various services while maintaining data privacy and security. The Aadhaar Authentication APIs provide organisations with a secure and standardized way to perform real-time authentication checks against the UIDAI database.
Why is Aadhaar Verification API – the need of the hour?
Aadhaar verification API is essential for any business, financial institution or entity in determining the credibility of their customers. With Aadhaar verification, you can successfully validate the users’ information about their Full Name, Address, Mobile Number and other data that could be used to verify an individual.
Our robust and reliable Aadhaar Verification API will help you verify your customers swiftly and safely. With AuthBridge’s Aadhaar Verification API to enable an additional layer of security for fraud prevention and onboard reliable users, customers, third-parties, business partners faster.
Why choose AuthBridge’s Aadhaar Verification API?
- Simple and Easy To Use: AuthBridge’s Aadhaar Verification API is optimized for a seamless user experience.
- Prevents Identity Frauds: Our API detects fraudsters using fake Aadhaar cards or fake credentials.
- Plug and Play APIs: Web portal, APIs, and Mobile SDK without any third-party assistance.
- Compliant: Verifies all the information provided by the Aadhaar department, ensuring they are legit and accurate.
- Real-Time Verification: Data is retrieved and verified against the database within seconds, saving time and costs.
- Industry Fastest Onboarding TAT: Onboard customers, third parties, and white-collar and blue-collar employees within minutes and stay assured of the industry’s fastest onboarding TAT.
Types of Aadhaar Verification APIs
Choose from different kinds of modes as per your business requirements
- Aadhaar Paperless
Fetch POI and POA data with Aadhaar Virtual ID (VID) Number
- Aadhaar Paperless Offline eKYC
Upload Aadhaar Number XML file to fetch e-Aadhaar details easily
- Aadhaar Verification via Digilocker
Conduct Aadhaar e-KYC online by fetching e-Adhaar based on Digilocker data
- Aadhaar QR Search
Pull Aadhaar POA and POI data using the Aadhaar QR code.
The basic workflow of how our Aadhaar Authentication API works
Consent requirement –> Authentication request initiation process → Biometric authentication → OTP authentication → Authentication response from UIDAI
Get AuthBridge’s Aadhaar Verification APIs For
- White Collar and Blue-Collar Employee Onboarding: Hire the right workforce and make onboarding journeys seamless with blue-collar/white-collar employee verification.
- Customer Onboarding: Validate customers to reduce identity fraud and comply with KYC/AML guidelines by regulatory bodies.
- Third-Party Onboarding: Mitigate financial and reputational risks when onboarding vendors, merchants, suppliers and distributors.
- Tenant Verification: Screen prospective tenants before signing an agreement and prevent any illegal activity on your premises.
- Players Verification: Verify players to prevent fraudulent transactions, underage paying, chargeback and affiliate frauds on your platform.
Ease your compliance journey with our robust Aadhaar API, assuring seamless integration with your existing workflows and processes. AuthBridge’s Aadhaar Verification Solution helps you validate Aadhaar in bulk within minutes and reduces the onboarding turnaround time to a great extent.
Get Started Today!
Don’t hesitate to contact our solution expert or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Book a free consultation today and help us understand your requirements in detail.